Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Introduction


The whole world seems to be blogging these days. Quite fond of writing myself, I see no reason why I shouldn't join them!
Can't hurt right?
So, this is the beginning of my blog.
At the moment I'm thinking it will focus on food as that's what I'm currently writing about and something I enjoy writing about (and eating).
The blog, like other forms of stream of conscious writing, will probably take on a mind of its own though and who knows what I'll end up 'blogging'.

I must say though, I'm quite inspired by a friend's photo blog that started off with some amateur photographs from around home and little tid bits of writing and turned into something that I quite enjoyed reading - a travel blog with some amazing stories and fantastic photos to accompany them.

In an effort to keep this introductory post an introduction - let me say that I'm currently on the verge of starting work on a food section for Sassi Sam's blog (http://www.sassisamblog.com/category/news/) which I've been doing a bit of writing for in the recent months.

Starting an internship in PR has also inspired me to step up the writing and achieve more of an online presence - thus today my twitter was also born! (http://twitter.com/samis1988)

I think my next post will be about my recent experience cruising on the Volendam - part of Holland America's cruise line - and will include some dinner photos as the food was really quite great (and today's dinner of heated up pie was none too inspiring)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment